Privacy and Data Protection
For over 130 years, Leggett & Platt® has been a cornerstone of the global manufacturing industry. We wouldn't be where we are today without the confidence and trust of our employees, customers, vendors and shareholders. Our success has been – and always will be – dependent on these relationships.
The privacy of our employees, customers, vendors, shareholders and visitors is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use and share your personal data. We take the responsibility of protecting your personal data seriously and are committed to compliance with all applicable data protection and privacy laws in jurisdictions where we operate.
This website is intended to help you understand:
- What personal data we collect
- How we use the personal data we collect
- How we share the personal data we collect
- Your rights with respect to your personal data
- Other important privacy information